Mamá Contemporánea* is a unique lifestyle blog in Spanish for trendy Latina moms in the U.S and around the world!
This site is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Rory Lassanske at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am always open to reviewing services and products for moms, babies and toddlers as well maternity, pregnancy, technology, eco-friendly/green, beauty, travel, food and fashion! I believe that reviews and giveaways are a fabulous way to create interest in your product, directing traffic to your website. I really take the time needed to research and honestly review products, which include posting of my own photos and original content.
If you would like me to consider your product or service for review, please e-mail a link to your site with a brief description of your product to email@example.com. Due to the time, effort, work and sometimes translation, I charge for product reviews. I accept checks, Paypal payments or gift cards. Reviews may take as much as 2 to 3 weeks and require a product sample. If you have a deadline, let me know and we’ll see what we can work out. Any shipping costs associated with a review or product giveaway are the responsibility of the merchant.
See some samples of my review posts here
Reaching Spanish readers, Mamá Contemporánea targets a rapidly growing Hispanic market!
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Giveaways on this blog are sponsored by the company selling the product and often accompanied by a review product. Read my Disclosure page
* Hispanics are the largest ethnic group in the US
* Hispanic buying power increased by 194% from 1990 to 2003
* 63% of Hispanics are Spanish Dominant
* = 86% Speak Spanish At Home
* + 23% are Bilingual
* According to a 2009 study by BlogHer, iVillage and Compass Partners, 23 million women read, write or comment on blogs weekly.
For some background research on Latinos and technology, see the 2010 Hispanic Cyberstudy: Marketing to the web’s most rapidly growing population, see here.
Mamá Contemporánea loves and supports Mompreneurs!
*Launched in March 2009.
Mamá Contemporánea is now based in New Jersey! (tri state area)
As always, I am open to both local (New York) and national events.
- La mejor lista de eventos navideños y lugares gratis en DFW - November 14, 2023
- Consejos y recomendaciones para comprar en Black Friday - November 12, 2023
- 7 Destinos en Texas para la semana del Día de Acción de Gracias - November 1, 2023