Disclousure: This is a sponsored post. Thanks to Capital One Walmart Rewards Card for making this article possible. My opinions are my own!
The holidays are here!
Pine trees, cinnamon sticks, eggnog, caroling and candy canes. It’s starting to smell like Christmas and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! My goal for this season is to enjoy more and stress less, so we are going to start our shopping earlier.
This year, we spent Thanksgiving with our friends in Houston, It’s just 4 hours from home and on the trip, we were able to take advantage of the many benefits of the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card. This is our card for all of our shopping around the holidays. From getting 5% back on Walmart.com purchases made prior to the trip to 2% back on restaurants along the way it felt great to be rewarded for every purchase.
Walmart is the perfect one-stop-shop for holiday needs. Whether we’re travelling to Texas or elsewhere, we always need things like snacks, water, fruits, gifts for our friends! Not to mention gas – and with the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card, we get 2% back at all Murphy USA fuel stations across the country.
For us, it is very important to find time to get together with our loved ones and not spending, but a card with rewards like the above is a blessing! And don’t forget, the rewards can be redeemed at any time.
Looking ahead to the December holidays, we’re very excited for our holiday meals. Turkey, pumpkin pie, chili, hot cocoa, ponche crema, potato salad, hallacas, tamales, etc. We love to celebrate en familia! With the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card, we’re able to earn 5% back on our groceries through Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery. Sounds pretty good right?
Apart from the food, here are some tips of how you get the most out of your money around Christmas:
- Plan ahead and make a list of your priorities. Work on a budget!
- Start your Christmas shopping early and avoid procrastination. If you wait to last minute you are going to spend more.
- Shopping with Capital One Walmart Rewards Card can help you get the most out of your money with every purchase.
- Research first! You can always find good sales.
- Online Grocery Pickup is a must these days. With the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card, I earn 5% back on those purchases. It helps me prep for family meals big and small, which is great! Save time and money! Don’t forget potlucks.
- If you order Christmas cards, check out Walmart.com! With your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card, you can earn 5% back as you spread holiday cheer to family and friends.
I’m so excited for the Holidays to enjoy these days together, get cozy and see what next year has to bring. As a family we like to save and earn rewards with the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card, using it everywhere Mastercard is accepted: at Walmart, and beyond. Relax and enjoy this season. Remember what it’s’ all about!