Talking about amazing women, meet Sharron Clear a strong, self-made single mom of three whose story begins with southern roots and California dreams. Earning a reputation for being one of the best dressed throughout her school years, friends would often approach Clear for fashion advice. Now fashion designer, mother against drunk drivers, documenter of every day #GirlBoss style on Instagram, Clear began her own personal brand, Array of Faces, and today on Instagram (@arrayoffaces) her followers turn to her everyday upbeat messages to get inspired themselves.
Gaining widespread attention for her positive outlook and unique approach to fashion, Clear has since worked with as full-time mom, giving parenting advice, along with working with global fashion, beauty, and lifestyle brands such as TreSemme, Aerie, Aveeno, Vici Dolls, Walgreens, GoDaddy, ROKU, IHG Hotels and Resorts, and many more. A fighter and self-made inspiration, Clear creates content, in vibrant color, that uplifts and motivates others to do what makes them happy. Check out @arrayoffaces and arrayoffaces.com for style, beauty, travel, & lifestyle content for the #GirlBoss.
Today she is giving many needed tips of how to travel with kids during the holidays, because let me tell you, that’s one of the biggest stressors!
Traveling with kids anytime can be overwhelming, add in the holidays and take things to another level. Traveling during the busy time you must factor in, weather delays, traffic, illness and way much more more.
Here are a few tips to consider whether you have a little ones or older kiddos too:
- Preplanning is so important. Research, research and research some more. Researching your destination is so important when traveling with kids. You have to factor in so much.
- Don’t procrastinate. It may sound obvious, but starting early is the best way to get the flights you want for less, especially during the in-demand holiday season when there is little flexibility with dates
- Be flexible wherever you can, whether it’s with your travel dates, departure and/or arrival airport, or destination. If you’re heading home for the holidays, for example, your destination may be set in stone, but can you fly a few days early or, perhaps, on the actual holiday to save? Is it cheaper to fly into a nearby airport than the one in a major city? Considering all your options can save you money, but it can also save you the stress of holiday crowd.
- Leave room for error
- Travel early or late in the day
- Pack lighter, smarter and faster
- Depending on age, take sleeping times in to consideration
- Pack snacks and bring things to keep the kids entertained.